The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Silver Touch Forest EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Silver Touch Forest EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Silver Touch Forest EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Silver Touch Forest EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Silver Touch Forest EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Silver Touch Forest

3 posters

Go down

Silver Touch Forest Empty Silver Touch Forest

Post by Obsidian Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Silver Touch Forest 15096740025

This is what takes up most of Mountain Clan's territory. It is pretty much a frozen pine tree forest most of the year, but sometimes when it's warm enough, it's very pretty to watch the snow pelt throughout the day. Some areas are filled with trees, while some are simply a snowy plain. If you're lucky, you'll see prey here, but when there's prey, there's predators.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Silver Touch Forest Empty Re: Silver Touch Forest

Post by Crane Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Crane paused just as the ice covered trees had begun to thicken.  It was freezing and it wasn’t known for her breed to wander through snow and ice, which would probably explain the reason her fur was fluffed on end and her paws numb.  But, this was probably a good change.  New scenery was never a bad thing. The tan wolf continued in, she was sure that by now she was in a territory of some sorts.  The distinguishing scent was covered by the light scent of snow.  
Her long legs continued to carry her along, ‘Where are all the small critters?’ she thought.  Crane had had her ears straining to catch a sound of anything other than birds, on the wind there seemed to be soft voices.  ‘Voices? Of course not…’ The lengthy legged female continued on waiting for the slim possibility to meet someone, anyone.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:10 pm

(Just gonna poof to here from somewhere else. =P)

After watching Shadow dash off, Obsidian decided that she should go look for some prey. When one wolf arrived, surely there were going to be more. She hadn't eaten since two days ago, so she was pretty hungry. Plus, since newcomers most likely don't know these parts, wouldn't they be starving too? That's what she assumed, and she kept her nose on the ground, hoping for a scent trail.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm

(Haha no problem. Teleportation yo c:)

Crane had kept walking and happened across a rabbit scent. Her bedraggled looking tail wagged and quivered with excitement. 'Yes yes finally!' She thought before following the scent. Her nose was to the snow following closely. It was only a bit stale, not by much at all.

The female started at a trot and then a full on sprint as the rabbit came darting out of a frost covered bramble. Crane was just on its tail when her front paws sunk in to soft snow causing her to tumble head over tail. A surprised yelp escaped her and she rolled about in the soft snow hopping and bounding until she reached stiffer snow. And when she did she found herself nose to nose with another wolf.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Obsidian was shocked at the sound of a nearby wolf yelp, and before she knew it she was nose-to-nose with a she-wolf. She noticed a rabbit darting away, and she decided to let it live... for now. It'll be better to save it for the winter moons... she thought to herself. She took a few steps back to give herself some space. Then she questioned, "Are you alright, miss? Luckily you stopped here, otherwise you would have toppled right down a tall cliff." She stopped. She didn't want to sound like she was insulting or calling the wolf stupid, so she tried a different approach. "The name's Obsidian by the way."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Crane stood up straight with surprise of seeing another wolf.  Her ears were angled forward in curiosity, her eyes looking rather at the she-wolfs forhead.  Eye contact could be a threat if this was a wolf of high ranking.  The oddly marked female in front of Crane was speaking of the tall cliff, causing Crane to stretch her neck to peer over to see the jagged abyss.  The now named she-wolf, Obsidian, had introduced herself just as the lengthy legged female looked back at her.
“Oh you can call me Crane, it’s nice to see another wolf.  It has been many moons since I have seen another.”  Being easy going as she was, Crane didn’t detect the slightest hint of insult.  She was more happy to see someone.  The females face contorted in to a friendly expression before continuing, “Is this your territory? Your scent is a bit familiar.” The more she thought the more she recognized Obsidians scent.  Possibly from a marker farther back.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"Yes, this is all my territory, all the way down to the River of Carved Stone. I am one of the three Dominants in the pack of Viscus Slyvae, and yes, that's what this land is called. You are currently in Mountain Clan," Obsidian explained. She flickered her tail and perked her ears at some nearby thunder. She looked back at the wolf, whom was now known as Crane. "There's a storm coming, and I only allow clan members in the den. So you must either join or leave, please."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Cranes eyes widened at the named. Other wolves have spoken if this place with great desire to find it. She went slack jawed for a moment before blinking away the surprise. Obsidian was one of the leaders of three clans and she had asked Crane if she wanted to join.

The female resisted the need to bark for joy as she said calmly "I would love to join if you would have me." Her tone was excited near the end and her tail wagged quickly.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 pm

"Alright, have any rank desires? High ranks have to be earned," Obsidian said. She noticed Crane's tail wagging and her excitement, and she smiled. She had never met anyone so enthusiastic.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Crane thought for moment before sitting down so her paws wouldn't jitter all over the place. "What are your ranks? They must be different for Clans, yes?" Her head cocked to the side as she looked at obsidian happily. The sound of thunder rumbled once more over head.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"The same ranks in every clan, but depending on the climate is how the job is done," Obsidian replied, "What are your strengths and weaknesses? If you tell me them, then it'll be easier to sort out the perfect rank for you." Obsidian noticed lightning in the distance, as well as two tiny snowflakes. She looked back at Crane. "We better hurry."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Crane nodded again and spoke quickly, "I have longer legs than most of my family so I am a bit lighter on my feet. And my memory is pretty good too." She paused and thought some more, "I don't get lost easy either." It took a minute for her to nod once signaling that was all she had to say
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Obsidian stopped and thought for a few moments. Finally, she responded, "I think Messenger will be a good rank for you. What do you say?" The fox-like wolf looked around; more and more snow was starting to fall from the clouds. The winds were getting harsher, and the tempurature was quickly dropping. She shivered, then the sound of thunder boomed again.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Craned blinked away some snow and grinned wolfishly, "Yes that sounds great to me." She stood and shook out the snow and asked politely, "Could we head back to where the dens are? It feels colder if that is even possible." The wolfs ears flicked away snowflakes at she looked at Obsidian. Which surprisingly had more of a fox like appearance.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 pm

"Alright, follow me," Obsidian said, followed by a small nod. "We'll have to be quick though, otherwise we'll possibly get taken by the blizzard if we let the snow get too deep," she warned. The wolf sprinted towards the main den.

>>Mountain Clan's Main Den<<
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Crane bounded after her new dominant. Almost as soon as the fox like wolf has said it the snow began to come down in sheets. Her strides picked up as she followed Obsidian to the den site.

-mountain clans main den-
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Audi Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 am

A white wolf padded through the deep snow. Her blue-tipped auds flicked around, hearing everything. She wagged the snow off of her blue-tipped tail, then leaped over a rather large mound of snow. Then Audi heard something. She twisted her head around, looking. There. A snowshoe hare. If only she could catch it... The hare suddenly perked its ears and jumped away. "D'awww," she sighed, then shook her fur and walked on.

She stopped again. She smelled something faint, a few hours old. It was... coming from.... over there... Audi stalked through the deep snow, around a pine tree. She sniffed a dog's track. No, it wasn't dog. "Wolf," she growled, then stopped. What if these wolves were friendly? She sniffed around, and found that there had been two wolves coming through the area. She decided to follow the wolf tracks, to wherever the pack was, and maybe she'll decide to join.

-To the Main Den Site-
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Audi
Currently on EFA: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content