The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Tutorail & FAQ's Rules EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Tutorail & FAQ's Rules EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Tutorail & FAQ's Rules EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Tutorail & FAQ's Rules EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Tutorail & FAQ's Rules EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Tutorail & FAQ's Rules

Go down

Tutorail & FAQ's Rules Empty Tutorail & FAQ's Rules

Post by Breeze Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 pm

So, before you people make this topic all out of whack read over the rules so you don't get banned!

Keep Things PG Rated
This site may have little kids here, and if not already we may in the future, so we don't want them to see bad stuff and turn into horrible people when they grow up! So don't, don't, DON'T post stuff that you wouldn't want your younger brother or sister seeing, and I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Don't post stuff like mating on here. Just don't do it!

Posting a Tutorial
You do not need a Dominant's permission to post a tutorial or guide, but they must approve your post before anyone or you can post a reply to it. Just make sure you follow the rules. Once they accept it, anyone can post on it, just keep it appropriate. If your tutorial becomes of great use it may be promoted or something and be posted as a sticky or something.

No Plagiarism
First of all, it's wrong and illegal. Do you really wanna go to jail so young in your life? Give credit to the person who made it.

FAQ
FAQ is frequently asked questions. Dominant's and other wolves will post questions they have been asked recently or over and over here, but if you do have a question, just PM someone who you think will have the answer.
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Breeze
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down