The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
.:Viscas and The Shop:. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
.:Viscas and The Shop:. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
.:Viscas and The Shop:. EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
.:Viscas and The Shop:. EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
.:Viscas and The Shop:. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

.:Viscas and The Shop:.

3 posters

Go down

.:Viscas and The Shop:. Empty .:Viscas and The Shop:.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:32 pm

.:Viscas and The Shop:. Viscas10

Viscas are use here in the land of Viscus Slyvae, to buy different things to enhance your RP experience! You can find your current amount of Viscas in your profile, and your messages.There are many different ways you can gain these points, and some are listed below. Viscas can be used for many things in the Shop and are always good to have around!

Posting Your Bio- +5 Viscas
Each Main RP Reply- +1 Viscas
Gained Per Day since Registration- +1 Viscas
And More~

.:Viscas and The Shop:. Shop10

The Shop is the place you come to spend your Viscas! You can buy many different things here, all focused to making your time here better~ All the way from Color Changes to Reincarnations!
To buy something you must comment below with your purchase choice and one of the Dominates will let you know when you purchase has gone through.

How to read list below: (Item's Price) Items Name- What the Item does

(20 Viscas)Accessories- This will allow you to give your wolf thing like necklaces, bracelets, etc to wear! You may only add one item per purchase.

(50 Viscas) Coat Change- This will allow you to change your wolf's coat color, but you will have to come up with a way to write it out in RP. Ex: Your wolf starts shedding badly and its fur ends up changing color...

(50 Viscas) Name Change- This will allow you to change your wolf's name, but again you must come up with a way to change it in RP. Ex: Judas was tired of his dark and mysterious name. He let out a howl and gathered the rest of the pack around, declaring, "I have decided I will not longer be know as Judas, but Kecha instead!"

(100 Viscas) Growths- This will allow you to add unnatural growths to your wolf. Ex: Horns, Wings, Extra Eye, Etc. You may only add one growth per purchase, please be sure to say which growth you are going to add when asking for the purchase so a Dominate can accept or decline!

(200 Viscas) Second Character- This will allow you to obtain and roleplay another canine character. Of course you will not have to make another account for the character, but you must post a bio for them, and the Dominate must accept, before you can begin to roleplay them.

(300 Viscas) Daemon- Daemons [Day-mons] are the side-kick characters to your wolf. They are the animal manifestation of your wolves soul. Your Daemon and you will almost be one in the same, also no one else can understand your Daemon except you! So while roelplaying you and your Daemon be sure to remember that only your wolf can understand what their Daemon is saying!! Be sure to let a Dominate know what animal you want to be your daemon, so they can approve or not!

(400 Viscas) Reincarnation- Say you wolf dies during a fight, or you just felt like creating a new character and now you want the old one back, well with this your old character can be re-born as a pup and brought back into the pack, but they will no longer have memory of their past life.

(500 Viscas) Memories- If you have a reincarnated wolf then you may purchase this and they will gain the memories of their past lives, who they were and lots of their old adventures.

MORE TO COME, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH ANY IDEAS OR PURCHASES!!

Last edited by Romeo on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

.:Viscas and The Shop:. Empty Re: .:Viscas and The Shop:.

Post by Starlight Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 pm

May I use 20 visca to buy the accessory : "chain". Please and thank you.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Starlight
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

@Starlight:

Purchase has been approved. The amount of viscas will be removed from you account and you may use your purchase~

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:08 am

I have a question regarding the coat change. Say like in the future I want to have my characters coat change..will that also be affected for the eyes? I'm only wondering if there's a way to change the eye color, if not then that's okay! Because an option for just an eye color change would also be nice ^-^ Just an idea as I just thought of it recently.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Katlego

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:47 am

Katlego wrote:
I have a question regarding the coat change. Say like in the future I want to have my characters coat change..will that also be affected for the eyes? I'm only wondering if there's a way to change the eye color, if not then that's okay! Because an option for just an eye color change would also be nice ^-^ Just an idea as I just thought of it recently.
That is a good question. However, coat changes will be only coat changes. The idea of eye color (or multiple) changes will be taken under consideration.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Alright, just thought I'd make sure and make note of that.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Katlego

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum