The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Drama or Not? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Drama or Not? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Drama or Not? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Drama or Not? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Drama or Not? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Drama or Not?

3 posters

Go down

What do you all think about this situation? (Multiple Choice)

Drama or Not? I_vote_lcap20%Drama or Not? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Drama or Not? I_vote_lcap0%Drama or Not? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Drama or Not? I_vote_lcap60%Drama or Not? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Drama or Not? I_vote_lcap20%Drama or Not? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Drama or Not? Empty Drama or Not?

Post by Obsidian Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Ok, so there could be some possible drama starting up at my school very soon. Here's what happened:

Last Friday, I was very excited to hear that my crush liked me back. This is the first time this has ever happened to me, so I was very happy. How can I be so sure of myself? Well, his friends were asking my friends who I liked and if I liked him, and his friends were telling me that he had a crush on me. Sounds legit, doesn't it? So all last weekend I was happy and I couldn't stop thinking about him; I was so excited that I couldn't actually wait to go to school on Tuesday! So finally it's Tuesday, but unfortunately he doesn't ask me out or at least come talk to me. I look over at him at lunch, and I froze. I saw some girl talking to him, and I noticed him smile. Did she just ask him out?

So yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding if my crush still likes me, if they are simply friends, or what the heck is going on. (And yes, whenever I crush on someone they always get a girlfriend. -.-)

My evidence that he still likes me:

• I'm always catching him looking at me
  • Whenever we pass each other in the hallway, our shoulders get as close as 2-3 inches apart (not sure if this is good evidence, but I thought I should simply include it)
  • He's always on his best behavior when I'm around
  • Sometimes he and one of his friends hangs out near my group at lunch, as if they want to ask someone out
  • I told my mom, brother, and friend about this, and they all said that they are probably just friends
  • I haven't heard him get teased by anyone
  • I haven't heard any rumors about so-and-so and so-and-so are dating (though I'm pretty outdated in this kind of stuff anyways)
  • He's always trying to impress me with his trumpet playing in band class (he's the trumpet section leader)
  • He and his friend walked up to my friend and asked if I like him, and my friend accidentally said yes

My evidence that he's now dating the other girl:

• Whenever I'm walking to my third period class, I see them walking together (not holding hands, however)
  • My stupid gut instinct tells me so -.-
  • My friends haven't reported to me of anything that could have to do with him liking me (actually, Friday was the last day of that)

So, what do you all think...? Please post your comment/s below.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Drama or Not? Empty Re: Drama or Not?

Post by Audi Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:57 am

Hm. Don't ask me anything; I don't have any experience with all this; nobody likes me anyways. But... I may have some ideas.

The other girl may be a childhood friend, so that may be a... distraction. heh heh ^^

But, I think the evidence that you listed, ALL of it spells-- I LIKE YOU. At least that's what I see. -.-
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Audi
Currently on EFA: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Hurr, thanks. I tend to over-react with this kind of sturf...
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 am

Well if you have a gut instinct, sometimes it's always right..positive that you know something is up and is happening. However, for being crushes, how long have you've been friends? From excitement to weariness, I think you should try and approach him about how you feel, what's been going on, etc.

Obsidian wrote:(And yes, whenever I crush on someone they always get a girlfriend. -.-)
This also happened to me back in my early year of high school..never was successful for me but always still had a crush on them. But hey I think to just help you not think this over too much to pressure yourself..you should try to keep your mind off the situation by engaging in new and exciting activities. Interact with people, hang with your friends and talk about a subject not regarding the entire process of him and him being with this other girl, the girl could be an old neighborhood friend, or just someone he may have known longer. You never know, but don't hurt yourself, okay? Because I've learned myself when I had this problem with someone I'm dating now..he was puzzled about making a move in the beginning and took me a while to adjust myself away and I did other things to keep me occupied and flush my mind out  a bit so I don't hurt myself thinking about this stuff too much.
Hopefully everything will be alright and my words are to soothe and help you out.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Katlego

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Thanks for your opinion, Katlego. But with my gut instinct, it usually ends up being totally wrong.

I haven't ever updated this, and actually a day or so ago I asked my friend if that girl was dating anyone, and she said no. I guess I'm good then. xD Thanks again~
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Well at least your worries about this other girl won't hurt your bond or anything with him. So I hope all will be good ;)No problem, as there are supportive people here to help you out ^^
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Katlego

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content