The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Meet the Staff! EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Meet the Staff! EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Meet the Staff! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Meet the Staff! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Meet the Staff!

2 posters

Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Meet the Staff!

Post by Obsidian Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:05 pm

What are staff members?
The staff are the mods/admins of the site, and on here they are our Assistants (mods) and Dominants (admins). They move your threads, ban the trolls and nom your souls, all expected nothing in return from you. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them a pm or posts in the FAQ board.

How do I become a mod/admin?
Being a mod/admin is hard work. Only the most trusted members may be granted with such a title. To gain the trust, you'll have to be extremely active, never received a warning in the past, never have broken a rule, and have been kind, helpful, and very patient and welcoming to all the newcomers. And also please note that asking never gets you anywhere.

How many members of the staff can there be at a time?
Six; three mods and three admins. The mods are the Assistants, and the FC and SC Domiants are the co-admins, and the MC Dominant is the head admin. If all staff positions are full, don't worry; eventually someone will step down and the staff applications will be open. Until then, prove to the Dominants and Assistants that you are willing to b part of the staff team.

Can a staff member be kicked off of their position? If yes, how?
If you suddenly see a new staff member with that slot previously filled, it's most likely because a previous staff member simply stepped down. It's rare for a mod/admin to get kicked off of their position, very rare. If it does happen, however, it's usually because the staff member abused their powers, gone extremely inactive, threatened someone, broken rules to a certain level, or they simply weren't doing well with their job.

What's the difference between a mod/admin?
Good question. Admins are the only ones on the forum who have access to the admin panel. The admin panel is where they build the forum, everything from the text colors to default avatars and even to who can send private messages or not. A mod are people who do not have the admin panel. Instead, they watch for spam and other broken rules. They lock threads, move them, lock, lock, and lock again!

Current Mods/Admins
Obsidian (head admin)
Breeze (co-admin)
-- (mod)
-- (mod)
-- (mod)

List of Retired/Inactive Mods/Admins
Romeo (admin)

Scroll down to see the introductory paragraph/s of every current staff member.

Last edited by Obsidian on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Re: Meet the Staff!

Post by Obsidian Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey there!
I be Obsidian, though you may call me just about anything you'd like (as long as it's occ lol), and if you've figured it out or not, I'm the Dominant of dat smexy Mountain Clan. I've always loved wolves, studied them, and I know many things about them. I'm obsessed with them, and shockingly enough my derpy spirit animal is a wolf. So... yeah. I put a lot of effort into this dreamy forum and those magnificent posts, so I hope this pack turns out great!
Behind the screen, I'm simply a derpy everyday teenager who stumbled upon the world known as the internet a few years back, though I didn't find out (and sign up) for WQ until May of 2012. (I changed accounts three months later.) And... yeah! If you have any questions about my epicness, sexiness, or awesomeness the pack or site don't hesitate to send me a pm or post yourself a post in the FAQ board. Well, toodles!

Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Ello peoples!

My calling card is Romeo. However out of character you can call me Eboni or Liz. I am the spaztastic, wonderful leader of the Forest Clan. I helped the wonderful Obsidian come up with a lot of the pack's ideas and even wrote that beautiful history behind this wonderful place! I'm actually not as cray cray about wolves as Odsidian up there, but I do love animals. I am more of a dog and horse person myself.Out of character I'm a pretty chill teenaged chick with a lot on her plate, but still don't be afraid to PM or post yourself a post in the FAQ board and I will reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I iz Breeze, and I've been a lover and admirer of wolves since the 5th grade when I first found a book on these magnificent beasts. Like Obsidian, my spirit animal is also le wolf ^^
I am basically your average teen, lover and obsess-er of de internet. I love to write books and be on RP's, whether it's wolves or anything. Feel free to PM derpalishous me Razz
Breeze
Breeze
SC Dominant
SC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum