The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Mountain Clan's Den

+3
Audi
Crane
Obsidian
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 Empty Mountain Clan's Den

Post by Obsidian Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 Blog_18

Tucked deep into the mountains is the MC's main den. It's very difficult to find at first, which is why the clan doesn't need to worry about predators or any unwanted animals. It has many trees near it, helping to keep it even more hidden. It used to be a winter den of a bear, but the wolves have taken over after the bear left.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mountain Clan's Den - Page 5 Empty Re: Mountain Clan's Den

Post by Obsidian Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"And you shall be a Soldier," she agreed. Obsidian stood up, stretched, then walked outside. The blizzard had certainly already cleared up. She could see dark clouds above them, so she knew this was their only chance. They needed to spend some time at the Forest Clan den if they wanted to stay warm, safe, and healthy. "Audi, Crane," she called, "I need the two of you to go down to the Forest Clan territory and tell Romeo that our clan is on our way. Explain things about the blizzard to him, got it? Just follow the direction towards the sea, and you'll eventually stumble across the border. You'll know who Romeo is, I know you two will. If the blizzard starts again and one of you gets trapped, leave them there. Go get Forest Clan, howl, and we'll hopefully be there very soon." She looked behind her at the two she-wolves. "Now go, the others and I will be arriving at the Forest Clan den real soon," she commanded.

(Crane, yoo hoo~)
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 am

"Thank you Obsidian. I will not disappoint you or the clan," Argo said with a bow of his head. He looked around for anyone else that might be a soldier as well so he could get to know more wolves. He hesitated though, because he was the quiet yet deadly type.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Audi Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:23 am

Audi listened intently to Obsidian once she heard her name. Then she kicked back with her legs and exploded out of the den with a big whoosh, blasting snow out of the way. "Let's go, Crane! See ya, Tikaani, Aurora, Argo, and Obsidian!" she called over the sound of the wind, as she leaped through the snow-covered landscape. She loved snow. She ran on, not stopping once. Catching snowflakes on her pink tongue, the blue and white wolf shot away, toward other clan lands.

-To the River of Carved Stone-
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Audi
Currently on EFA: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Aurora waved her tail in a friendly manner and smiled after the messengers. Glancing over at Argo, she decided to go and talk to him. "Hi," she said as she approached. "I'm Aurora."

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Obsidian watched as Audi sprinted off, and she shook her head. She knew the distance she had to travel would be way too far, and since she sprinted, she knew that the she-wolf would be panting very hard by the time she got to the other clan. The fox-like fae turned to Tikaani, Argo, and Aurora. "Ok, before we can set off, I'll need to go over a few things. Firstly, this isn't your average walk in the woods. No, there's snow that has completely blanketed the ground, as well as the chilly air in this high altitude. Avalanches can strike any minute, so we have to be as quiet as possible. Got it?" She wanted every clan member to nod in approval of her before they set off, only because she didn't want to lose anyone.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Argo looked over with a serious face. "Hey Aurora, the name's Argo. You are a soldier also?" he asked. Argo then looked over to Obsidian and waved his tail in approval.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Aurora nodded seriously as soon as she heard the order. "Of course," she murmured. She hated snow and the journey here had been terrible. She then turned back to Argo and smiled. "Yeah. I got here a second before you did."

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Obsidian nodded back at Argo and Aurora when they saw their approval, and she turned to Tikaani. He obviously was the only one who hadn't said anything yet. "Well?" she questioned the dog. If he didn't respond soon, they would end up having to leave. If they stayed in here when the next blizzard started, the snow would completely block the small den entrance, and they would suffocate before they could dig their way through. "We need to get on our way. So I need to know that you know the safety procedures I just stated a few minutes ago. Do you accept or decline?"

(Tikaani, dun go poof on us please...)
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 pm

"Figures, Ive heard that quite a few wolves have recently joined including us," Argo said looking at the distant forest. "We will probably meet more wolves from a different clan. We best be on our paws quickly if we want to get help smoothly and quickly," Argo said with a twitch of his right ear.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Aurora nodded agreement, gazing expectantly at Tikaani. They really needed to get a move on before the snow set in and didn't allow them to leave their den. She blew out an impatient breath.

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikaani Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 am

[So sooo sorry, my dad up and had to go to another state just to look at a truck. Anyways I've been in another state with no access to the site let alone Internet]
"Wha...? Uh, Yes. Of course, I think I can handle that, Obsidian. Sorry." Tikaani responded all the while fumbling with his words, breaking out of his distraction and looking back to Obsidian as his name was mentioned, not failing to take notice of the new wolves.
Tikaani
Tikaani
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Tikaani

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Aurora breathed out a puff of air which turned into a white cloud. She smiled brightly at Argo, then Tikaani, then gazed at Obsidian. "Let's get going!"

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Obsidian nodded at Tikaani when he responded. "Let's go then," she echoed. "Please stay right behind me, and don't do anything without my permission," she commanded. She trotted out of the den and began to make her wa down the steep slope of the mountains.

(Just gonna poof to FC den since I'm lazy to make the other rp posts. xD)

>>Forest Clan Den<<
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Aurora nodded tersely, ready to be quiet although it was hard to stay quiet for long for the femme. She smiled to herself. She'd be fine as long as anybody didn't start talking first.

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikaani Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

The male flicked an aud and gave only but a moment to stare after Obsidian as she began to trot away before, he, himself, followed closely behind. His tail twitched as he took long strides through the snow drifts, tilting his head upwards to the sky and frowning slightly at the oncoming storm. Hope we make it to this so called ‘Forest Clan' before the blizzard hits... Tikaani thought silently to himself, knowing full well that it would be his fault if they did get caught up in the storm because of his answer that had been prolonged. Tikaani fought the urge to yawn and mentally shrugged, we'll make it. He thought determinedly before focusing on tracking Obsidian's foot steps towards Forest Clan.

<> F O R E S T - C L A N <>
Tikaani
Tikaani
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Tikaani

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Argo followed the others at the back of the line. He looked at each wolf making thoughts of how he could try to start a conversation to break the silence. Even though Argo usually spent time alone, he didnt like total silence.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5