The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Mountain Clan's Den

+3
Audi
Crane
Obsidian
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 Empty Mountain Clan's Den

Post by Obsidian Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 Blog_18

Tucked deep into the mountains is the MC's main den. It's very difficult to find at first, which is why the clan doesn't need to worry about predators or any unwanted animals. It has many trees near it, helping to keep it even more hidden. It used to be a winter den of a bear, but the wolves have taken over after the bear left.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mountain Clan's Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Mountain Clan's Den

Post by Crane Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Crane had her head resting on her paws while she listened closely. The thought awed her, and for it to not have happened too many cycles ago was amazing. "Does that mean you have connections with the land?" The question was hanging in her mind. Maybe it sounded silly but it seemed possible if she was such a near descendant.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:49 pm

"Maybe, but not blood relations though," Obsidian looked at Crane. "The first Dominant of Mountain Clan was a he-wolf named Carrick, who later had a pup named Beyond. Beyond eventually became the next Dominant when Carrick passed. I am not blood related to Carrick or Beyond, so probably not with the spirit of the land. However, the spirit seems to guide me as if I am."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Crane blinked in awe once more. Spirits the spirits. This was all so amazing. "You must be highly regarded then. Out here and in the spirit world." Her head lowered in respect then lifted again. Obsidain was certainly going to be a great leader. The tiny amount of uncertainty Crane had had vanished.

"When shall I have my first job as a messenger Obsidain?" The Mexican wolf rolled her R's out of habit and heritage as she asked. But, she was eager to prove her worth in some way.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Obsidian thought about Crane's question for a moment, then she finally replied, "Seeing that we have had terrible weather lately, I think you should let the other Dominants know. But for now you can't, since it's too easily to die in the blizzards."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Craned smiled at the thought of traveling to the other clans as she nodded. "Yes, you are right. It's pretty bad out there." She paused and thought. "What if I am traveling and a blizzard picks up?" The female tilted her head at the question then began to wonder if she was asking too many questions.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 pm

"Then you sprint and make it back here, or you run down the mountains and into the other clans. It's the safest," Obsidian said. Bored, she began to thump her tail gently on the ground in a rhythmic way.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:26 am

Crane nodded for what seemed like the millionth time today. She watched Obsidain thump her tail on the ground repeatedly. She let out a soft huff and took a small stone under her paw. The female flicked her tail and looked over with a playful grin. A second later she flicked the stone straight to Obsidain.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:34 am

Obsidian was humming a spirit song when suddenly, she felt a stone hit her, and she saw Crane, grinning. She gave her a scowl and trotted into the high-ranking wolves' room.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:03 am

Crane frowned as Obsidain left the main den room. Her wagging tail halted and she folded her paws back under her chest. Maybe it would be good to just rest, there wasn't anyone else to speak with. So, she rolled on to her side with her back against the wall. The wind outside lulled her to sleep.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:35 pm

After Crane fell asleep, Obsidian walked out into the room the she-wolf was. I gotta keep guard, she thought. She laid down next to Crane (to keep her warm), but she kept her eyes and ears open for danger.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Crane was slightly aware of a warm presence as she slept. It settled her breathing and kept away the chills. The sleeping wolfs paws twitched and after a few hours she woke up. There was a slight look of surprise in her golden eyes as they focused on Obsidain. So she was the heat source. "Thank you.." Her statement was cut off by a lengthy yawn "for keeping me warm." The yawn settled in to a friendly smile.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Obsidian's ears flickered as Crane woke up and spoke to her. "No problem, really. It's easier to get chilled here than you think," she replied. She had her eyes on the mouth of the den, making sure they stayed safe.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Crane rolled on to her stomach and folded her paws under again. A habit. "I guess I have a lot to learn about the cold, I am used to the heat generally." Her gazed followed Obsidain. It was a wall of white with fragmented shadows. "Do you want me to take watched so you can rest?" Crane knew that Obsidain had kept watched while she slept so it would only be fair to return the favor.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 pm

"Yes, please," Obsidian replied, "but if anything happens, wake me immediately." She yawned, put her head on her paws, and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before she was in a deep slumber.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Crane made herself comfortable and watched the dens entrance. It was only a few minutes before she noted Obsidains slow, sleep breathing. The snow outside was very relaxing to look at. It fell so thick it seemed as though the spirits could be dancing in them and no one would see. The wind could be their howls of joy. A soft smile came across her face as she held guard.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Audi Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:26 am

Audi stepped into the other wolves' footfalls; the mountain was so slippery, and she was tired. Maybe I should've stayed back in the taiga, she thought. Still she continued. The trail seemed to get ever stronger. Suddenly she could smell the pack very well from where she stood. That place could only be a place at the pack's center, the place of many comings and goings, which could only be... oh no-- the Main Den Site. Audi covered her muzzle with a blue paw. Oh, dear. She hadn't meant to come this far, to the den! But then she sighed. There was no way she could escape now. She looked for the hole in the ground. When she found it, she flattened her ears and, irresistibly peeked. Her blue orbs met the brown ones of another wolf. She caught her breath, held in the gaze of a pack member.
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Audi
Currently on EFA: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Twister Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:10 am

After quite some time scaling up the mountain, Twister reached his destination as the wolf's scents engulfed him. His coat was flecked in white and by now the tips of his ears were numb with cold, but besides that he was in decent condition. The straggly male grunted and glanced around, his eyes freezing at where he figured the den would be, only for his eyes to fall on the back of a wolf with a white coat and unique shades of blue coating her paws and tail. The femme appeared to be staring at something but he couldn't see what and he tried shifting his paws, hoping to steel a curious glance but at the same time uneasy on what their reactions would be to a stranger on their territory.
Twister
Twister
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Twister

Back to top Go down

Post by Crane Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Crane had been zoning out after a few hours when she picked up the faintest of scents. It was definently a wolf, no, two. Maybe one. She couldn't tell. But in the next moment a head popped in and two brilliantly blue eyes met hers. It was a she wolf with odd bright blue markings. For moment Crane just sat there and then she stood up.

In this motion she had successfully flicked Obsidain in the nose with her tail. Just to be sure the dominant would wake up Crane nudged her with her damp nose.  "H-hello there." The multishaded females ears angled forward. The white and blue canine seemed to not hold much threat. Not much was to be said about the male that seemed to be hanging back.
Crane
Crane
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Obsidian awoke when she felt something flick her nose. When she opened her eyes, she saw a newcomer, and she smelled a fourth also. She stretched as she rose, locking eye contact with the blue-pawed wolf.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Audi Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:14 am

Audi's blues widened when she saw two wolves wake up and stare at her. It must be my blue eyes, she thought. But when a gray blue-eyed wolf appeared, she decided it was not her blue eyes, after all. "Uh, hi," she stammered. "I'm just, uh, just..." She stopped when she smelled a different wolf. Suggesting from the masculine scent, he was a male. She returned her thoughts to the wolves who were in the den in front of her, and managed, "I am just looking for a pack. If you don't want me, I'll go..."
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 pm

"Greetings," Obsidian said. She waited for the she-wolf finish what she had to say, and she tilted her head. "A pack, eh? Well you've come to the right place. I'm always accepting new members for this clan," she explained. "I'm Obsidian, Dominant of this clan. What do you prefer to be called...?"
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Audi Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Audi blinked, then stumbled over her words: "I'm Audi." She thought a bit. "Uh, hi, Obsidian..."

Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:27 pm

"When I offer something I expect an answer right away," Obsidian snapped. "So, what will it be, Audi? Join or leave?" She raised her chin in a sign of dominance and raised her tail.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Audi Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 am

Audi's pools flashed with fear, and she pinned her ears back, but she set her jaw with determination. "I will join," she answered quickly. "As an alpha, you have the authority to put me in any rank you think I will exceed in."
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:15 pm

"I am a Dominant, as that's what 'alphas' are called here," Obsidian explained, "and you may choose a rank that you think best fits you, as long as I am alright with it." She flickered her tail and mumbled words as she waited for Audi's response.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content