The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

+7
Obsidian
Audi
Stefano
Akaash
Starlight
Alasukk
Luna
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 Empty -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 12922010

You wander about, feeling lost in the deep woods. You wonder if you will ever find a way out, you wonder if you will die in this lonely place. Suddenly you step into an area that is slightly clearer then the surrounding space. In front of you stand three large trees, which seem oddly entwined. As you look them over, you notice holes in the bottom of said trees. A shiver runs down your spine as you realize this is a pack's den.

The three tree's insides had hallowed out over the years and with lots of work, members of the clan had dug channels under the ground, giving the pack enough room to live and move about while still remaining hidden. This is the home of the Forest Clan.

Back to top Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 5 Empty Re: -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Katlego Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm

There was a new wolf abroad, passing through the forest grounds slowly. This canid had a rippling like shadowed figure when weaving through and passing the trees as she merged further. This canid was known as Katlego, a wolf who strayed miles from her homeland and soon she halted and took a whiff at the air and with a deep exhale. Her instincts told her to keep moving, but from the scents that filtered her nostrils gave her a few gasping breaths as she blinked her twin pools slowly, peering across the perimeter. The lass glanced to her right then her left, not really able to see even far enough for her direct eye contact to follow. With that, she paced forth, onward hoping that whatever she approaches won't lead her to her disadvantage of her travels.

Her tongue lolled from the side of her agaped maw, panting a little as she soon heard other approaches, allowing her presence to go into stealth mode; hiding in the bushes and staying low. The darkened female lifted her head slightly, movement was afar still, though she could hear paws brushing through the foliage of the terrains. Sweeping her tongue across her tarred gums, she proceeded and approached an area with a large overgrown tree as it seemed. Suddenly, movement was in her peripheral view and the hues of this wolf was different to her. The way the posture was of this one seemed defiant and dominant, perhaps she trespassed and encountered a pack..? Freezing her movements aside some trees, her nostrils flared and she didn't move any further, watching closely as there were other canids as well in her view.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Katlego
Currently on EFA: No

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Romeo had been listening to the fae and laying on the other side of Star. The brute stood, his large frame no longer hidden by the smaller fae. He flicked his ear and trotted over to the Mountain Clan dominant, nodding in respect, "Obsidian~" The brute watched the other dominate, casting a quick glance over the rest of her arriving pack, "How may I help you?"

Romeo's ear flicked to the side, listening to the woods but his eyes stayed locked ont he other dominate. A slight rustle alerted him to the presence of another wolf. It was possible for this wolf to be part of the Mountain Clan. However, he had his doubts considering this new presence came from a different direction and stayed hidden in the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Katlego went around the tree, trailing around it until she was fairly near a darkened wolf (Romeo). The female lifted a fore paw and placed it behind her other and did this a few times to keep her gesture light and her breathing light to not lead to any threat. Though, she was weary, many wolves, the numbers different in their advantages. Skill, strength, the power in them overwhelmed her and she lowered her head and gaze, connecting to their humble characteristics. Observing each individual in sight, knowingly there are probably more on the other side.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:03 pm

"There have been some threatening blizzards up in the mountains lately, so we've decided to come here until those clear up. I hope you're alright with this," the fae replied. Obsidian caught the scent of a wolf hidden somewhere in the shadows, but she ignored it for the moment. The wolf could already be part of Romeo's clan, but she could never be sure. The fae dipped her head in respect. "Oh, I'm sorry. How rude of me for not showing you respect. My apologizes. As I was saying, I hope you don't mind the doubling of clans for a while."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:02 am

Starlight blinked her orbs at Obsidian as she was addressed. "Actually, she's perfectly fine now. I'm just giving her more water as a safety measure."said the ebony fae. Starlight's gaze averted to the slight rustling in the bushes. Her focus was only on the wolf that padded out. The stranger's pelt was of the color was in several hues that she recognized. They were hard to make out but Starlight noticed a few patches or brown, grey and black here and there. She grew interested in the stranger, wondering curiously about what she would be like. As she continued her work, she kept and eye on the wolf. She then concluded that by her body posture and why she hasn't spoken yet, that she was the submissive, quiet one. Much like herself.  

Starlight felt that they would be able to get along. Unlike the relationship between herself and Allie, she thought that their similarities will bring them closer. Starlight's gazed then rested on her 'beloved' Romeo. Her mind was fogged up with thoughts of what the new wolf would be like and what Romeo would do. She paid some interest to the Mountain Clan wolves as well but not quite as much compared to the attention she was giving the other Forest Clan wolf and the stranger.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Stefano gave a silent nod as Romeo dismissed him for the moment, and helped Starlight tend to the panting female on the ground. The brown-furred wolf took a few steps back, and then sat down, not wanting to get in anyone's way. His hazel orbs showed the emotion of concern as he watched the she-wolf as she began to awaken after Starlight gave her water and herbs. Stef was distracted from this when another femme approached, with obviously confident posture. Maybe she's the leader of one of the other clans the brute thought. His gaze darted over to Romeo, who was padding towards here. Stefano perked his ears in interest as the lass explained how a blizzard was heading towards Mountain Clan. He peered past the dominant of the other clan and saw a male wolf standing behind her. Fano breathed in the air, scenting it, and smelled an unfamiliar smell. At first he thought it was the wolves from Mountain Clan, but it was coming from the other direction. The wolf turned his head and saw a she-wolf peeking out from between the trees. He wasn't sure if it was a wolf from another clan, or just a loner. Stefano stayed put, but still kept an eye on the wolf.
Stefano
Stefano
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Stefano Moretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Aurora followed after her dominant, panting only slightly. She was used to running through snow. She licked her nose and then gazed eagerly at the Forest Clan wolves, listening to Romeo's response. As she did this, she took the time to study the other clanners. She smiled at Starlight, thankful for her help in healing her clanmate.

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Romeo's gaze landed on his members, seeing how each one reacted to all the wolves appearing. Each one seemed to be okay, but on alert. The dominate nodded to the other and flashed a bright smile, "Our home is your home~" He looked at all the Mountain Clan members and swished his tail, "Just to let yall know, it is in your best interest not to go in the woods alone, and probably to take someone who knows their way around." Romeo smiled and looked back at the new loner who had newly appeared, looking her over and then giving a slight smile, beckoning for her to introduce herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Aurora smiled at the dominant, Romeo. She blinked at him and then nodded at his suggestion. "Will do," she said in response to the suggestion to not go into the woods alone.

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:17 am

Obsidian smiled at Romeo, glad that he would let her and her clan stay for a while. She looked at the Forest Clan members, and she followed their gaze to a wolf. Not one of my clanners... perhaps a newcomer? the Dominant wondered.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:34 am

The lass studied then shortly absentmindedly gazed off. Their characteristics were calm and many still approached, leaving her mind to stir. However, she blinked her hazel gray orbs once and looked up to see this male wolf (Romeo) step aside, knowingly she was spotted by not just one but others as well. Lifting her head and directing her gaze afoot, she placed her fore paws ahead of her slowly and kept a submissive walk towards the midway section and stopped, her receptors flicking and cuffing at different motions. As she stayed put, her voice trembled a bit in a mumble but nothing clear was said, but the shaking of her jaw as she slowly looked over at each present canid surrounding the area.

Looking back at the one male, she figured he may have been the leader and began to speak calmly with a submissive bow of her head. "I do not mean to trespass into these woods..I hope my presence was not of an disturbance.." she said with no negative intentions as her head hung slightly below her haunches. Her tail cuffed into a curled position between her thighs, as she swept her gaze across the other members around her, hoping she wasn't in a bad position. For her mood to be calm, she still felt a bit gawky to an approach as she never really was the one to make the first move, reason for her slow sluggish walk. Not sure of the specific sign to reveal her name she just did any how, "and...my name is Katlego, Kat for short.." she said then added whilst giving contact to a few of them in the area that were looking at her, "I came from afar and when travelling through these woods I was hoping to find something suitable for my purpose to be...somewhere-" she paused, the feeling of a bit loneliness struck her again and she stopped, breathing in deeply with air flowing through her lungs.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Romeo's violet gaze studied the fae for a moment, silence hanging in the air. She obviously was doing all she could to show she was not a threat, yet the brute still felt the need to make sure. He smiled every so slightly, to show he believed her and nodded, "Welcome Katlego... Kat, to the land of Viscus Slyvae~" The brute guestered to the heavily wooded area around them and continued, "More specifically the Forest Clan's territory. I am Romeo, dominate of said clan."

The brute settled his large frame on the ground, sitting gently back on his haunches. It meant the most to him for all wolves to be comfortable and he hoped if he showed his relaxed his feelings his pack would follow and so would the others. Violet eyes landed back on Kat, yet the brute's ears were trained else where, "You are welcomed to join our clan if you wish to settle here." He nodded his head to the smaller grey colored fae beside him, "Or if you like, the Mountain Clan just so happens to be here because of a heavy blizzard and you may talk to Obsidian about joining them." Romeo flashed a bright smiled and flicked his tail. He hoped Kat would choose to stay with the Forest Clan, for he really wanted more members, but wouldn't be upset if she had chosen the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Katlego stepped back slightly as she spotted the male gesture towards her front view, "Romeo, I'll hope to remember that name as though my memory can sometimes be blurred..". Blinking her twin pools slowly, it seemed convincing that she was going to be apart of a group..however, there seemed to be another. "I assume there are more than..one group in a pack..meaning I can choose?" her brows raised slightly as she flicked her tail at the thought. She was puzzled, not knowing what to do at this point and cuffed her ears slightly, pondering over this for a moment.

Sitting down amongst her rump she gave out a light sigh and chuckled lightly, though showing no expression from her lips. "Viscus Slyvae...never heard of a name, so as it seems..venturing through the forest..I do prefer to reside huddled by an enclosure of trees..I feel safer amongst a woods than to something as tall as a sycamore tree and humungous". The lass paused and peered around the perimeter, investigating the atmosphere around her, compared to what the other clan may already be inhabited to.  Before she gave her respect to return her eye contact she gave another moment to think, brought up in a forest and never truly enjoyed high atmosphere's nor ledges and exposure, "I think I'll stay here..with the Forest Clan" Katlego said whilst turning to face Romeo and give a slight nod of her head before sitting back a bit and glancing at the other remaining members in her view.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Romeo nodded and flicked his ear, "Well, We all Welcome you to the clan." The brute stood and shook out his multicolored coat. For some reason he was feeling very antsy. He had never liked staying still for too long and so far he had spent the entire morning at the den. Romeo realized he had zoned for a moment and came back to the current matter at hand, looking at the lass in front of him, "Do you have an idea of what rank you would like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:41 pm

The lass looked around for a moment, directing her eyes across the woods for movements and unusual noises; if any. Soon she heard the male introduce her as a new member of the Forest Clan and she bowed her head slowly in return. She hoped for the best, hopefully these canids surrounding her are friendly with open arms to allow a newcomer to join in. Though, she wouldn't be surprised if one or even a few felt concerned about the newly loner that has appeared out of the blue.

The darkened pigment female slowly arose to her paws once more to give a slight stretch and a light shake of her fur gingerly. Perking her ears she listened to another approach of words spoken from the dominant male. [Quote]"Do you have an idea of what rank you would like?"[Quote] she heard him ask as she gave him her full cooperation once more. "Erm..." she started off with, "what positions do you need the most work to be done on?" she asked. Adding along quickly to her words, "Oh, with that I do have a few strengths that go along with hunting, scavenging, scouting...though for strength in general..I lack that" she said as her tongue slit out like a snake's own tongue spiking out between her fangs then reeled back in as she lifted her head. Just to prove that she won't be a good position for hunting big game alone, even.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Romeo thought for a moment and flicked his tail, "Well.. We need the most help along the borders. You could become a coastguard. You make sure no one crosses the borders without permission and alert the dominate if it happens~" He looked at the fae awaiting her answer and flicked his tail every so slightly.

A sound in the distance caught his attention for a slight second, his purple gaze landing on buzzards circling out a little ways. For him they were much to close to the den and no one that he knew off had made a kill recently. That meant either something had died or been killed by a different predator. Either way Romeo knew he was going to have to move the dead substance further from the den, just to be sure the two clans were a bit safer. The brute turned his gaze by on the femme in front of him, but kept one of his ears rotated towards the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Thinking about the specified role, she appreciated it that knowingly she was acting amongst as a guard to keep those interfering from the outskirts to lurk any further. 'Splendid' was the word that she repeated in her mind and knew for sure that would keep her occupied for anything else as well. Giving a nod, Katlego gave her response right away, "Coastguard sounds like the right choice for my standards I suppose. I'll give that role a go-" she barked with a swish of her tail but soon heard rustling afar and turned her direction and glanced over, whiffing at the air. Surely something was near the area, hopefully nothing to pose a threat to harm the pack and lure predators. Either way it must be disposed of soon.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Starlight just bowed as a greeting towards the newcomer. She then proceeded to add the last drops of water from the moss into Audi's mouth. "She should be fine if we let her rest now."she said to Obsidian as she padded out of the den. 'Katlego.'she thought in her head, trying to print that onto her memory like how she did with the rest of the newcomers. "Stephano, Akaash, Alasukk, Romeo and Katlego."she said to herself.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Whilst awaiting for the response from the dominant, Katlego caught a glance of an ebony female nearby, whom gave her a bow of her head; in a greeting form way. She blinked and slowly seen her give this wolf lying down hospitality, perhaps she were of a medic for this clan or the other, either way they seemed so far decent at least in her mind. She continued to watch as she trickled water on this wolf's maw, the odorless fluid soon quenched her lightly, the last time she took gulps of water was a day ago, yet she could still go for even a short swim..maybe. Even hunger began to gnaw at her side, aching in her lower belly a bit, yet she showed no difference in her position and stayed put, allowing her mind to not be fooled and be distracted.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Romeo smiled and nodded at Kat accepted her rank and settled in. The dominate flicked his tail and looked around, "Whelp, I'm going for a walk~" The brute turned and began to walk into the woods. He knew he had just warned the others not to go a lone, but he had been living here for years and knew his way around pretty well. The brute walked slowly, in case anyone wanted to come with him could catch up. He was debating going to find what was dead and moving it, but he honestly did not want to risk coming face to face with a predator. Romeo decided this would just be a walk through the woods, he needed to get out anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Perking an ear back she watched as the leader soon departed from the den site and merged into the woods. Soon she glanced away and over to where the dens were placed at and made, she slowly got up and looked at them and sniffed. Though, having an odd feeling she decided otherwise and went to a tree, away from the others and a bit inside the woods and slumped at the base with a grunt. Her impression of being accepted seemed to be a success, so far that is...however, she has yet to discover everything as others have to about herself. With that, Kat flicked her tail over her hindquarters and placed her head amongst her fore paws and darted her eyes around for a last scenery check before closing her eyes slowly, her chest rose and fallen slowly as she tried to at least get some shut eye.
Even when looking at the few that spotted her come approach, she could tell some may talk to her, yet she was a quiet one and will be hard to get used to. "If only..." she mumbled in her nap.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 am

Starlight went over to the stream once more. As she saw that Katlego had just fallen asleep, she rolled her eyes. Starlight was going to give the fae some water as well. She decided to just give her water the same way she did with Audi. After squeezing a few moss soaked with water, she got a large hare from the pile of kill they had hunted a few days ago. Starlight then left the hare in front of Katlego and left. "I have to do check ups on...Kat, Stephano and Akaash."she mumbled to herself. "Should I make some quick check ups on the Mountain Clan wolves?"she wondered. "I'll ask later."she thought. Instead of waiting, she went over to Obsidian, the Mountain Clan leader. "Shall I make a few routine check ups? Or...do you insist that they are all well?"asked the ebony fae patiently.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 am

Seeing that the Forest Clan leader needed a companion to walk with, Aurora jumped up from her seated position and trotted up to him. "Uhm, Romeo?" she growled softly, gazing up at the bigger wolf. "Shall I go with you on your walking trip?"

Aurora
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Obsidian watched as Romeo left the den site, and she noticed Aurora ask if she could come along too. She didn't say anything, since that would be the other Dominant's choice to make. She noticed the new Forest Clan member, Katlego, fall asleep, as well as the raven fae [Starlight] ask her if she should do a check-up on everyone in her clan. "Of course, we all just traveled a long way," she barked, "and may I ask for your name? I have a feeling I'll be seeing you a lot in the long run."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Katlego awoken as her receptors pivoted to the soft approaches around the area, though she found a prey near her body; a hare. Lifting her head slowly to sniff the limp body, she peered around wondering whom offered it and predicted it was that ebony lass(Starlight). Snorting as she flicked her head whilst sitting up to bite hold and lay back down, she started to pick the hide from the hare and spat it out using her tongue to roll back and forth to spit away the loose hair follicles.

As she done away with the hare, gnawing at the bits and pieces left on the bones, she polished it off with her tongue swiping across it. It was a satisfying snack, however, helped her lack of hunger in the meantime. Katlego soon determined she picked up the scraps that dropped from her messy manners off the ground and took the rib bones and spine and gnawed on them as well to keep her mind occupied and watched this wolf dawdle around, yet wondering what her objective was. Snorting, she paid no mind to her nor the others for the while and continued chewing on her bone, making soft growls as she does so.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content