The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

+7
Obsidian
Audi
Stefano
Akaash
Starlight
Alasukk
Luna
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 Empty -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 12922010

You wander about, feeling lost in the deep woods. You wonder if you will ever find a way out, you wonder if you will die in this lonely place. Suddenly you step into an area that is slightly clearer then the surrounding space. In front of you stand three large trees, which seem oddly entwined. As you look them over, you notice holes in the bottom of said trees. A shiver runs down your spine as you realize this is a pack's den.

The three tree's insides had hallowed out over the years and with lots of work, members of the clan had dug channels under the ground, giving the pack enough room to live and move about while still remaining hidden. This is the home of the Forest Clan.

Back to top Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 3 Empty Re: -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Luna Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Luna goes to Starlight -You are funny- she said when she looks that she smell everybody. -Why you do that?- she said curiously for everything, the tiny wolf smiles and looks Romeo with her Emerald green. she jumps happy to Romeo, and she do a little lick to Romeo`s paw, then she smiles and goes to "hide" behind Starlight. she giggles.
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Luna
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Starlight smiled genuinely for once in a very long time. About 8 months to be exact. She looked to the pup. "I'm checking your health. When the new wolf is accepted in the pack, he will get one too."she said. The Fae nuzzled the pups belly, tickling her. The last time she played around was when she was a mere pup as well. She, her brother and her adoptive sister as well.

(Imma fill you guys in about more of herhhistory when I can post external links :3)
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Starlight
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Romeo was focused on the male when Star joined at his side. He looked down at her and locked on her gaze for a moment. Her eyes were almost the color of his, but more pink then purple, he sort of liked it. He perked his ears and shrugged, "I do not know. She is quite the social one, so I would say Messenger or something like that. I guess it really just depends on who adopts her...." Romeo was lost in thought for a moment when Akaash's voice brought him back.

The dominate nodded to the new oddly marked brute, "That would be a Coastguard." Romeo was surprised at how fast his packed seemed to be growing. It was all more bodies to protect and feed, but for some reason it didn't worry him. They had plenty of food in the forest and the more members, the more eyes to watch.

Suddenly, Romeo felt a tug on his paw. He looked down and was met with a small set of emerald green eyes. He chuckled slightly and watched the pup 'hide' behind Starlight, maybe he would end up adopting Luna. Would he even make a good parent? Luna seemed to feel safe with him, but would she want dominate as a parent? Romeo shook his head, coming back to reality and watched as Star playfully tickled the little pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 am

Starlight then realised she was showing her soft side. She sat upright before smiling at the pup one last time. She then perked her ears at Romeo's answer. "Huh. Maybe it will be one of us. You, me and Allie."she said. "Then again, Akaash just joined as well."she said. "Who knows."shrugged the femme. She then felta bit warmer. "Is it the afternoon?"she looked at the sky.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:25 am

Romeo looked to the sky and nodded, "Yes it seems to be..." The dominate grew quiet, lost in thought, which he seemed to do so often. He blinked and then remembered something from earlier, "Oh, Starlight!" The brute smiled and nodded to the woods, "Far east, deep into the woods lies The Serene Utopia. It is filled with more herbs then you could ever imagine and takes up a lot of space." The brute looked off in that direction and thought of all the time him and his brother spent working in that garden, before he passed away. Roe looked back at the fae and gave a slightly lop-sided smile, "Just thought you should know, considering you are a new Medic~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:31 am

Starlight nodded and smiled at Romeo for the first time. She hasn't smiled this much again in again, 8 months. "So that is what the smell was. I smell the strong scent of tormentil. Then again, that might just be my fur."she said. "I used to roll around in tormentil a few times a week, that's why my coat has it's strong, romantic and sweet smell."she said. "You should try it sometime."she said. Star realised she had not talked this much since...ever. "Pardon me. I'm babbling on about myself."she coughed.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 am

Romeo smiled and then chuckled softly as the fae talked on, "It's not a problem Star, I like to learn about my pack members~" The brute felt really happy in that moment, surround by his pack and never feeling more at home. His violet eyes began to glow with the setting sun, as they always did, but for some reason Roe felt as if they glowed brighter when he was with others. The dominate flicked his solid ivory tail and stood, shaking out his coat. He was taller then all his current pack members, but he was use to being the tallest, for he had that title since puphood. Romeo looked at Starlight, noticing she had grown quiet, "Don't stop talking if you don't want to. I like listening~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 am

Starlight chuckled softly. "I've learned about herbs from my mother. I had an elder aunt called Snowflower. She was quote famous when she was in an old clan. They said she found a cure for blindness. She helped a lot of wolves and so I wanted to be like her. I cannot talk about my siblings for that is quite painful for me. Maybe someday soon. Related to my sister, my side of the story is quite tragic. Oh listen to me, wallowing in self pity..."she sighed. "Sometimes, this is why I prefer staying quiet. I have some communication problems you see."she sighed again.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Alasukk pondered the conversation between Romeo and Star. She figured they had some sort of connection, and didn't bother to adress it. She looked down at Luna, who seemed to be taking a liking to these two. Suddenly, she felt like she was being shunned away. With the three wolves sort of connecting into a family, she began to feel closed out. She hated the feeling of leaving someone out, but she felt like she was the one being pushed away. A small sadness overcame her. She hopped up to her paws, her injured wrist no longer swollen, but still a little sore. She looked back to where the river was, but didn't want to experience that again. She headed in the other direction, where it was nothing but miles of trees, peace, and tranquility. While walking along a small trail, something felt oddly familiar. She seemed the be headed toward mountainous area. ~Where have I seen this before...~ She thought to herself. Suddenly, it hit her like a wrecking ball. (pun pun pun pun pun pun) ~This is where I lost my family...~ It felt like ages ago. She looked out into what used to be a road a few years ago. The images came into her mind like it had just happened yesterday.

(I will make a separate post for her really long flashback. Because its really long. :3)
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Alasukk
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Luna feel bored when Romeo and Star starts to talk, so she goes with Alasukk -What are you doing?- she said waging the tail. -lets play!- Luna feels happy and playful, but she starts to be hungry... she runs because she want to play with Alasukk and she smiles. she find a thing in a tree. -What is this?- she said and she eats a berry. -iuuuu is not good- she said and she run to Alasukk but she falls down, feeling bad. -My stomach hurts- she said feeling bad.
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Alasukk perked her ears and looked down at Luna. "Sweetie what did you eat.?" All memories seemed to fade away from her, and the main thing on her mind was Luna's safety. With only a few months of medic training from her old pack, Alasukk couldnt quite remember which berry did what. After glancing over to the nearest berry bush, she inferred the berries were holly berries. Not deadly, but will definetly give you food poisoning. "Come on home with me, sweetie. I'll get you some water and you need to rest." Alasukk licked her head and picked her up by her scruff, carrying her back.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:16 am

Starlight looked quietly at Romeo. She waited once again for a reply. Soon, Luna padded off. She spotted her eating a smooth, round berry. "That berry...Yes, it is a holly berry."she said out loud for Alasukk to hear. "Alasukk, get her some food please."she said. The fae stood up and excused herself from Romeo for a minute. She sniffed the air and eventually her sights landed on a shiny berry, black in color. She plucked it. Starlight scampered back to Luna. "Luna, it this."she said. "It's called a juniper berry. It will help you throw up all the toxins. Don't worry, it tastes sweet."she said and gave her a little smile. 'If she throws up, she will lose some of her food and nutrients as well...That's why I asked Alasukk to get some food...'she whispered under her breath. Her words, Her biological mothers. How nostalgic.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaash Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Akaash perked his ears at the brutes reply and dipped his head deeply, adding a quiet ‘thank you' in response to the dominant. Moments later the blonde furred male watched in silence as Al retreated into the forest, soon followed by Luna. For a moment he pondered to go and see if everything was alright with their retreat and he even began to slowly stand up, though he froze when he saw Allie reappear with a sickly looking Luna. His face remained stoic but Cash instantly grew worried. What had happened? Why was Luna being carried? Was she alright? All overwhelming thoughts suddenly vanished as Starlight hopped up and started handling the situation though his multi-colored eyes never left Luna's body.
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Akaash

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Luna eats the berry that Star gives to her. she suddently feel hungry and sleepy. she said: -Wh-where is Alasukk? and where is Romeo?- she feels worried and a little bit of scared, but before they arrive to the den Luna falls aslepp. she was happy for have a pack that loves she, and she think that she want to have too a mom and/or a dad.
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Romeo watched worriedly as Starlight work over the sickly Luna. He stood and flicked his ear, worried deeply over the little pup. He listened as the pup asked for him and Allie, and quickly made his way to Luna, nuzzling her cheek, "I'm right here~" He watched as the pups eyelids began to droop and she feel asleep. The dominate laid his ear back and locked eyes with Allie and then Starlight, the packs two medics, "Is she okay?" He didn't let the panic enter his voice, but inside he was beginning to become a nervous wreck. He was already so attached to the little pup, it hadn't even been a day, but he couldn't imagine losing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:10 am

Starlight looked at Luna. "Their with you, child."she cooed softly. The fae looked around, if Alasukk Starlight watched as Romeo came over. "She's fine."said the medic. Starlight then nudged the pup and stroked her belly with her nose. "In a moment or two, the toxins will not be in her system anymore."she said softly. The fae, with kindness and affection in her eyes, took care of Luna.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Alasukk soon returned with the quickest thing she could get, a salmon. She fished in a small puddle located not to far away, and gladly nudged it to Luna, chewing up small pieces so it would be easy for Luna to swallow. Alasukk licked the little pups ears, nuzzling her cheek. She felt close to this pup, and she reminded her much of Ezinma. (reference soon to come) Alasukk laid beside her, keeping the poor baby warm. She wrapped her tail around Luna's body, and hugged her close.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:06 am

Starlight watched Alasukk come back. She then looked silently at the pup. "All she needs is rest and warmth, take good care of her, alright?"she said to Alasukk. She then nudged Romeo. "We should leave her to rest now."she whispered softly. The fae then made her way to the den's exit where she lay there quietly.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Romeo took one last look at the little pup, reach down, nuzzling her head, and then turned walking away. The sun had begun its descent over the horizon and the sky began to grow dark in the distance, he knew the predators would be on the move soon. Ever since the three new leaders took control, predators had begun to grow in numbers, especially in the woods. This was not a place to just take a stroll in the dark without knowing where you were going, because things definitely went bump in the night. The dominate looked around and began to slowly walk around and inspect the three trees which made up the den. He wanted to make sure there was no way other beings could get in besides the front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:21 am

Starlight looked warily towards Romeo. "Hey...."she called to him. "Could you take me on a tour of the territory tomorrow at dawn?"she asked him quickly. The dark, ebony fae looked to him kindly. Her interests now pinned on Romeo.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaash Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 pm

The blonde male flicked a cream ear and dropped his gaze from the now still and sleeping Luna as he cocked his head to glance at the dominant and Starlight as she had asked a question. After a moment his gaze once again dropped as he turned his head, poising his muzzle into the dark fading sky as the sun continued to set, causing a content sigh to slip from the brute. It was nice...to settle down and have some place to sleep for the night, but, still...he found himself restless, Cash gazed longingly into the forest. I'm sure they wouldn't miss me if I just took a stroll through the woods, and explore for a bit...? Akaash grunted slightly as he stood to his paws, glancing at the others one last time, recognizing that they were each distracted with another wolf, leaving him to his thoughts and allowing him to slip away without much commotion, other than a quiet ‘catch ya'll later.' And he was padding off nearly silently, enjoying the hum of nature.
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Akaash

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Luna wakes up, she only saw Allie, but where are The others? Luna for a unknown reason, feels happy, and full of energy. She smiles, and she goes with the sleepy Allie. -Lets go, wake up, lets play!- She giggles when she see the sleepy Allie. So she decide to go to play outside The den. She goes out, and she look all the stars in the sky, and she giggles. She suddenly saw a dragon-fly, but she never look something like this. She smiles and jump to the little Dragon-fly. -WOW! Come here- she giggles and continue jumping to the dragon-fly. She accidently goes more far that the wanted... But she feels happy.
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Romeo looked at Starlight and nodded, "Sure I will~" The brute turned and squeezed inside the den's middle entrance, the pack's den. He planned on asking Allie and Cash if they wanted to go, but Cash had gone for a walk and Allie was a sleep. The dominate shrugged and went back out, going to the first entrance, which lead to the dominate's den. The brute padded down the underground chambers, checking the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Alasukk yawned greatly and hopped to her feet, looking down at the little baby. Alasukk gladly smiled and was happy to play. She carefully stepped behind Luna so she wouldn't stray too far off. Alasukk looked up to see everyone gone, and her heart seized. She hoped they would be back soon. She never liked being alone. She noticed that Luna was going a little bit out of the territory, but as long as Alasukk was close to her, she'd be okay. Alasukk saw Cash in the distance, and smiled. He was a charming, quiet wolf and she liked him. She looked back down at Luna, and a happiness overcame her.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:19 am

Starlight smiled kindly to Romeo. She looked forward to the places she would visit tomorrow. Moreover, she was quite excited for her own opinions as well. She looked at each member. From Cash to Allie to Luna and then Romeo. She tilted her head momentarily. Her head crooked, she then shifted a sitting posture. Starlight then slowly slumped back down. She closed her eyes and drifted off into her light slumber. Her head on her paws and tail curled around them.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down