The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

+7
Obsidian
Audi
Stefano
Akaash
Starlight
Alasukk
Luna
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 Empty -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 12922010

You wander about, feeling lost in the deep woods. You wonder if you will ever find a way out, you wonder if you will die in this lonely place. Suddenly you step into an area that is slightly clearer then the surrounding space. In front of you stand three large trees, which seem oddly entwined. As you look them over, you notice holes in the bottom of said trees. A shiver runs down your spine as you realize this is a pack's den.

The three tree's insides had hallowed out over the years and with lots of work, members of the clan had dug channels under the ground, giving the pack enough room to live and move about while still remaining hidden. This is the home of the Forest Clan.

Back to top Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 8 Empty Re: -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Audi Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 am

Audi thought for a moment, how to respond. "Well, yeah... there's no snow, and it's all tree cover. I mean, we have a forest in Mountain Clan, but it's a boreal forest, and all pine trees. Here, it's more mixed, and it's... warmer. I don't really know how to describe." Audi wondered what to ask Stephano. "I'm a messenger in Mountain Clan. How 'bout you? What's your rank?"
Audi
Audi
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Audi
Currently on EFA: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:11 pm

"I agree. Everyone seems to be getting along pretty well," she agreed. Obsidian yawned as she put her head back on her paws, then dozed off into a light sleep.
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian
Currently on EFA: No

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:37 am

Argo limply balanced on the branch as he dozed off. All of sudden, his body leaned towards the right and he collapsed and didnt wake up. There was blood on his front right paw and head as he lied on the grass unconscience.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:44 am

Katlego returned to the den site at ease, as she soon took a glance over her shoulder and snorted seeing if that stranger has followed her. She never was comfortable having others accompany her and with that she decided to make no attempt to change that now. The darkened ash female swept her gaze across the other members and quietly stalked within the vegetation and brushed along some trees as she felt a slight irritation of an itch on her flank. Grunting she shook out her pelt gingerly then laid down on her belly with her hind paws kicked out to her side.

As she explored the area, nothing else came lurking through the woods other than that loner, Gemma. Kat looked to where Romeo was and figured she could tell him about this appearance of the loner and soon she got up with a huff and walked over. "There were a loner lurking through these parts of the woods recently..not sure if the wolf followed and I don't see site of her now.." she paused and took her gaze towards the forest then back to the dominant, "just thought you should know" she added. Her lips barely moved as she mumbled her last few words she spoke up about and returned to where she was at lay and perked her receptors, listening to her surroundings whilst keeping a look-out for this loner.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Katlego

http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:31 am

Argo still was on the forest floor away from the den. In his unconscience state, it was quiet all around him. There was no breeze and no wolves near by to notice him. Blood stained his fur on his head and right front paw.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Gemma stopped as she heard Kat's words. "Uh... Okay then..." She mumbled, slightly disappointed. She lets out a sigh before glancing around. Where was the dominant at again...? Gem thinks. Oh well... My guess is that he's somewhere close to the den... She thinks as she starts wondering towards the den.
Gemma
Gemma
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Gemma

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Argo blinked slowly, and tried to get up but then he fell down noticing there was blood. "What happend?" he asked himself. He got up again and was able to stand up straight, but had to limp slowly in order to walk. After a few painfully long minutes, Argo arrived to a small river where he washed off the blood on his head and paw. He sat down thinking how he was going to hide his injury. " Either I will have to practice how to walk without showing a limp, or just stay here for a few days,"Argo said looking at his reflection. "The pack will probably wonder where I am, so I will just try to walk back to the den," Argo said in conclusion. So, he limped towards the den.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Katlego perked her receptors and listened to fading paws steps leacing the area. As she listened for a bit longer, it seemed as if that one member has dwelled off(Argo). She grunted low and remained in her spot with her head on her fore paws, seeing if this one wolf would return shortly. She tapped the tip of her tassel along the ground lightly as it curled when she kept it at ease from motion and felt the breeze stir by, tugging at her pigment. Kat looked back towards the place where this wolf laid and then lifted her head up seeing something she didn't catch a few moments ago.

Walking over sluggishly, she was convinced something were to happen to this male and she raised her head narrowing her eyes and looking straight passed the trees this wolf tracked. Seeing the blood seeped at the earths layer, Katlego decided to follow this wolf slowly, taking her steps and breathing lightly. She then turned back and placed a fore paw next to the area where the sanguine color was seen and scraped a few patches of dirt over it to conceal the location and then proceeded to follow this wounded male.

Walking along, Katlego took a detour to trail around the path the male wolf took, so it doesn't appear she would follow out of the blue, though curious to of how he received this injury of his. hearing splashing, she halted and cuffed her receptors back and her nostrils flared as she exhaled with her optics directing towards the sound and source. very close, she could see the alignment of his fur and texture through the stems of the bushes. Suddenly the male started to turn and with a limp she discovered he would have, she took a moment to watch where he was heading and he was going back towards the den. She smirked and trailed back around and bounded a bit through the trees as quick but low as she could. Before long, she leaped over a log and seen the male wolf nearer and approached him with a calm but concern bark. "At ease, wolf" Katlego called out and stood near with her head raised, "where were you off to?" she inquired as she took a slight glance to where the limping was taken place.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:43 am

Looking surprised yet quiet, Argo stopped where he was. "I was thinking of going back to the den, but Im starting to have second thoughts," he said calmly and not eyeing the wolf. Argo limped walking in a different direction and lied down against a rock. "Your probably wondering how I got injured. To be honest I dont really know. Im pretty sure the others havent noticed that Ive been gone for so long. So Ill just rest and let my paw heal," he said calmly.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Katlego flicked her tail as she evaluated the leg and paw from her standing position and listened to this wolf's voice and story how he received it. Even himself he wasn't sure. She seen where he limped to and rested against a rock, she followed after and stood near by. "I'm surprised no one attended to you", she spoken upon lightly, trying to be friendly in a way and not gawky. She lowered her head below her haunches and directed her gaze towards the direction of the den. "Knowingly there is a medic wolf..she I would assume would immediately assist and check you for injuries.." she said flatly before returning her attention to the wolf. "what do you go by?' she asked, hoping he'll say his name in advance. "Mine is Katlego" the female said before sitting down a few meters from the wolf, glaring at where his injury took place then to his optics.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"My name is Argo," Argo said with a slight twitch of his ear. "I dont want to make a scene or get to much attention if the other wolves see me like this. You know what I mean?" the golden wolf said. "Nice to meet you Katlego," Argo said smiling a bit.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 pm

"Argo huh? Nice name" she said thoughtfully, keeping the same neutral expression. The darken she-wolf heard what the wolf mentioned and figured she would return before the wolf has, so it wouldn't appear she were to be missing for too long either to keep them thinking she were up to something. She grunted and got up to her paws and turned slightly, "you can call me Kat for short..if you wish" she added whilst hearing her name repeated after her own words that left her. "Don't be too long in the same place, nightfall is soon and the temperature will soon drop and predators thrive to come at night so to speak" she explained that part and soon manuevered into the foliage at ease.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 pm

After the mention of nightfall, Argo struggled to get up but managed and started to limp to another location. "Thanks for the tip Kat," Argo said gratefully and limped towards the diection Kat was going.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Pacing slowly into the forest and passing the few meters of trees, she perked an ear slightly and heard the approach of a struggling walk. She scoffed lightly and glanced over her shoulder at she was at a halt. "Coming along I see? Don't hurt yourself by trying to keep up, as I do maintain my role almost the whole time I'm awake. As long as I know you're near me, you'll be okay" the wolf said as she investigated each tree root she stumbled upon and stepping over logs as she came across them. Soon she was feeling a bit hungry and stopped all of a sudden, waiting for the injured Argo.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:03 pm

After what seemed hours for Argo, he finally caught up with Kat and panted. "Thanks by the way," Argo said looking at the ground resting.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Kat waited for the male to finally arrive and when he spoke about thanking her she flicked her banner to her side abruptly, "don't mention it". Her voice was low and calm as she didn't give any eye contact and soon arose and padded off somewhere. "Stay here" she told him quickly as she sunk into the shadows of the trees, the movement she was detecting was quick but the animal wasn't small so it could potentially be easy enough to catch. When she slowed and stepped amongst the ground lightly and stealthily, the female lunged forth once silence was there and found the source of the sound under the pressure given from her paws. The squeak and other similar sound of a hare was given out as Katlego soon bitten and gnawed at it's neck whilst the animal strained frantically. She tugged and soon after a moment the back of the hare was exposed with the tender warm meat between her fangs. The sanguine fluid dripped down the limp body and the female soon picked it up and clenched it in her jowls returning back to where Argo rested.
Once she approached him slowly in a trot, she dropped the limp carcass to the ground and peeled back her lips and bitten a slab of meat and tore it from it's body with a flick of her head to make a better result of the killed prize. Knowingly the male was injured, she gave the rest of the tiny bits to the male and sat with her back towards him. "Take it, it will help any loss of blood and the source of hunger that will help you maintain your energy to return back to the den safely, otherwise you'll become weaker and an easy target for a predator to strike, even in your condition.." she peered over at with a slight grunt and her maw covered in the blood, her enamels appeared for a moment. Katlego at this point felt a bit too kind and shortly stood back up and shook out her pigment gingerly licking her chops, swiping her tongue across her licorice colored gums with the snack that would have her filled for now.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Argo looked at the meat hungrily. He ate the meat very quickly and sighed in satisfaction. "Thanks for the food Kat. Hey by the way, what rank are you in the pack?" Argo asked tilting his head. He licked his lips to wipe off the blood. Argo listened intently, as he waved his tail smoothly.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:24 pm

The female stood silently as she listened to the forest closely then heard Argo speak up after he ate hesitantly as she could imagine. She thought about her role in The Forest Clan, the name wasn't there for a moment. "Uhm.." she pondered until the name soon appeared in her head. 'Coastguard, how could she forget already?' the thought filled her intently. "Coastguard" she quickly reacted to his question then she asked about his, "and yours?" she flicked her banner, looking over at.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"Coast Guard huh? Im a soldier," Argo said as he looked at Kat. His eyes shone brightly as he relaxed in the shade of the trees.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:17 am

"Soldier", she repeatedly as she sat down amongst her rump and flicked her tail to the side. "Interesting.." she added. Her twin pools swept across the scenery, the same pattern of trees she looked amongst, thinking she went in circles before. Not sure why she loved the forest, maybe because she was brought up in one very similar to this  landscape. Slowly she allowed her head to drop downward and stare at the earth she walked on. Her paws touching the lush vegetation and her blunt claws slowly flexed across the soil, spreading the little grains the size of an insect.

Katlego lifted her gaze back up after being quiet all of a sudden. The quietness was something she desired, loneliness, not so much but she was able to deal with it. After a while the dark lass gave out a quiet yawn and perked her receptors to look over at the male. "I'll be heading around the territory, I'm sure the pack has suspected a few canids not present" she grunted as she moved her hind legs and soon and dawdled off through the trees. With that, not another word was spoken from the female as she escorted herself through the territory grounds.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm

"Alright then, do whatever you have to do," Argo said as he watched Kat leave. He looked at the sky and then closed his eyes as he lied down.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidian Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Obsidian awoke from her short name. She yawned as she stretched, and she waddled outside the den. She blinked, trying to focus her pupils to the brightness. She looked up towards the mountains, and she noticed that the dark snow clouds were gone. The blizzard was over!

The Mountain Clan Dominant looked around for her clan members, then she jumped up on a rock and announced, "All Mountain Clan members, the blizzard is gone. We are leaving back to our den really soon. Please thank all the Forest Clan members for letting us stay here temporarily as I thank Romeo. When I come back we will head back."
Obsidian
Obsidian
MC Dominant
MC Dominant

Your Wolf
Name: Obsidian

https://viscus-slyvae.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katlego Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Katlego made her way over to this knoll in a small section of a clearing a few yards off. She investigated closely and sniffed around, inspired by how quiet it was for her an thus she looked around for a moment then soon decided to take a rest on the mount. She stood on it and shuffled her paws, lifting and placing her fore paws back down repeatedly to get the feel of the lush bump. She soon found herself at ease and laid down amongst her belly and let her banner dangle from the side as she looked throughout the forest scenery.

She had to admit though, she is already feeling adjusted around others not quite entirely trusted yet. She  laid her head on her fore paws lightly and gave a big huff as her whiskers twitched from the warm breath she exhaled. Immune and at rest, Katlego slowly closed her twin pools and decided to relax for a bit.
Katlego
Katlego
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Argo perked his ears as he heard wolves barking. He wondered what all the noise was about so he got up and limped towards the sound. The noise was coming from the forest clan den, so he slowed down his pace.
Argo
Argo
Mountain Clan
Mountain Clan

Your Wolf
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 am

The sound of distant wolves talking with each other and shouting in excited voices had come to Starlight's attention a while back, and before she had no intentions of joining them, she knew she didn't want to anyway. How she found herself here? Watching the pack converse and talk with each other in cheerful voices, excited about something and by the looks of even something small that's laying on the ground.

Addressed: The Pack
Mentioned: The Pack
Song of the moment: None
Muse: Meh its alright...
Tone: Calm and collected
Word Count: 70+
Side Notes: Starlight is a bit weird in this post xD
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf