The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome to the forum! We're happy to see that you've decided to stop by and maybe even join... and who knows? Your history could end up in our sacred legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

VSP Staff
-Will be edited later-
Latest topics
» BloodNight
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm by BloodNight

» New Pack
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Aurora

» -Crushes/Mate/Pup Info-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm by Aurora

» Purple Blossom Plains
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm by Torpedo

» -Forest Clan's Main Den-
-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:43 am by Aurora

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

+7
Obsidian
Audi
Stefano
Akaash
Starlight
Alasukk
Luna
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 Empty -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Forest Clan's Main Den-

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 12922010

You wander about, feeling lost in the deep woods. You wonder if you will ever find a way out, you wonder if you will die in this lonely place. Suddenly you step into an area that is slightly clearer then the surrounding space. In front of you stand three large trees, which seem oddly entwined. As you look them over, you notice holes in the bottom of said trees. A shiver runs down your spine as you realize this is a pack's den.

The three tree's insides had hallowed out over the years and with lots of work, members of the clan had dug channels under the ground, giving the pack enough room to live and move about while still remaining hidden. This is the home of the Forest Clan.

Back to top Go down

-Forest Clan's Main Den- - Page 2 Empty Re: -Forest Clan's Main Den-

Post by Alasukk Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm

(sorry for the late post, lots of stuff goin on -.-)

Alasukk happily watched Luna. ~Cute pup...~ she thought to herself. She smiled as she played, and put the tip of her paw on Luna's nose. "Boop.!" Alasukk said, a small giggle coming to her. She perked her ears as she heard a voice, a female one. A small growl arose in her throat, but she suppressed it. She never liked female wolves, unless they were pups. Alasukk sat quietly, and tried not to say anything, but looked at Romeo, trying to tell him everything with her facial expression.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Alasukk
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:26 am

Starlight realized her face felt warm and backed away a bit more. She watched the male quietly and then grew intent on his words as her hostility wavered. "I give you my greetings, Romeo. My name is Starlight. My intention, to join this clan. My brother was supposed to be with me but...we got separated..."she sighed. "Anyway, I wish to join the clan."she said. She then heard a female growling at her. "Might I ask you to stop growling at me. I mean no harm at the moment."she said and blinked slowly.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Starlight
Currently on EFA: No

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Luna watch The New wolf and go walking with a smile in her face, then she sits next yo Romeo -Hello! Im Luna- Then she wag her tail and looks Romeo smilingly happy.
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Luna
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Alasukk flattened her ears a tad, not showing any threat, but attempted to show the slightest bit of sincerity. "Sorry.." Alasukk gave a lopsided smile. "Force of habit. I've never been good with new wolves." Alasukk, still not really able to stand comfortably, shifted so she could hold her head higher. "Im Alasukk." She grinned, then layed her head back in her paws, keeping a watchful eye on the newcomer, Romeo, and Luna.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Romeo smiled warmly and relaxed as Luna joined at his side, "Welcome Starlight~" The brute flicked his ear and sat down for a moment, watching the fae's 'chat', "Um..What rank would you like to join?" Romeo flicked his ear, feeling a bit weird thinking that all his pack members were currently faes. He made a weird and face and then came back to reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 am

Luna smiling and goes to Romeo -Grawww- she said and then she bite Romeo's paw playfully and she spin on the ground happy -I think you are nice- she said tender. She see the new wolf. -Whats your name?- she said friendly, smiling and exited
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:06 am

Starlight watched the pup that bound over. "Well aren't you cute."she smiled for a bit before it wavered. "Thank you, Alasukk."she said warmly. To Starlight, first impressions are a major point before she wants to befriend someone. So far, She saw that Luna was nice and Alasukk was fine too. She turned back to Romeo. "I wish to be a medic for I am experienced in the art of herbs. I have memorized quite a lot to be honest with you."she said. Starlight saw Luna again. "Thank you. My name is Starlight. Any of you can call me Star."she said.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 am

Alasukk nodded her head, but was still weary about the new female. Alasukk never had a good expierience with females in the pack, and she was nearly positive that this would be no different. Alasukk wobbily stood up, her wrist swollen and slightly sore. She padded up to Star, Romeo, and Luna, and quietly sat down. She didn't like being away from people, no matter how much she didn't yet trust the new wolf. Alasukk thumped her tail on the ground in front of Luna, a small smile on her face
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Romeo smiled at Star and nodded, "Well, Welcome to the Forest Clan, Medic Starlight." He wagged his tail and settled back on the ground, watching Allie mess with Luna. Maybe this pack thing would be as hard as he thought it was? The brute scoffed slightly, of course being a leader was going to be hard, but he wouldn't mind. The dominate's gaze drifted to the woods, as he watched and listened for any threats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Alasukk let out a large yawn, and rested her head against her dominate's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't mind. Her head was still slightly spinning, but she didn't let it get in the way of her actions towards the pup. She flicked her tail over Luna's nose and tickled it. Alasukk had always had a soft spot for puppies, and if anyone were to ever hear such a story of Alasukk's past, they would know why. Alasukk gently brushed her tail over Luna's little ears, and tickled the pup all over, a smile on her face.

~Short Post Fail~
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 am

Star bowed as a thank you sign towards Romeo. She watched as Alasukk played with Luna. 'Reminds me of my brother and myself...'she thought nostalgically. Starlight looked dimly to the both of them.

"I shall do a quick check up on you two, is that okay?"she asked. "Correction. You all."she said. She started sniffing Luna. "She seems to be well. Just....slightly thin."she said. She awaited the permission for a check up on Romeo next. 'I'll just check up on Romeo and Alasukk next. After that, herb hunting. Maybe I could bring Alassuk along.'she murmured to herself. But then, she added, 'Nah.....it's just a short trip around after all.' Starlight waited patiently.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Romeo was watching the forest when he felt pressure applied to his shoulder. He jumped slightly from the unexpected touch and turned seeing Allie's head resting on his shoulder. He raised a brow, and shifted slightly, feeling awkward. He flicked his ear and watched Starlight check over Luna, as she had said. The brute locked eyes with the healer as she waited for his permission to check him. The dominate pushed to his feet and moved to Star, nodding slight and watching her curiously. He honestly had never felt better, but might as well get an expert's opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaash Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Akaash loped in a steady rhythm across the waving forest, his fur rippling at his every movement and poise. His ears were erect and his eyes watchful as the scent of wolf increased as he moved in on them. The male had scented them a while ago and that was when he made the reluctant decision to set off and find their location, he wished to join the dwelling wolves that lived here. Though, he still doubted his decision even as he squared his shoulders and pushed past the last bracken of foliage, abruptly revealing himself to the three, no, there was a pup. Four wolves that now stood before him. As he had made his way towards them he had made sure to cause noise that was not in the slightest necessary and he even made sure to take his time upon arriving here, so that they would not be alarmed upon his arrival. Now, as he stood open to sight, he began to doubt if he had made the right decision. What if they turned him down because they thought of his clamor as clumsiness rather than showing a sign he was no threat? Well, now was not the time to ponder the possibilities. Taking a deep breath, he spoke loud enough to sound confident in his words and request, yet respectful. "If you could be so kind as to excuse me on...bargaining in on you're territory, I would like to say I have been searching for a pack for some weeks now. My name is Akaash and I come from a near pack that has...been destroyed by a wildfire..." Akaash trailed off, thinking back to the flames momentarily and glancing at his singed flank before he grunted and continued. "Anyways, I was hoping that you're pack was welcoming newcomers...?"
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Name: Akaash

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Luna giggles to Star, and then she look around. she starts to walk and she crash with a male wolf. -What?- she said confused. she smiles and look the wolf -Pf you are a big wolf- she said smiling
Luna
Luna
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaash Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 pm

The blonde furred male glanced down in distraction as he felt something brush against him and he noticed a small pup was looking up at him. It took him a moment to realize what she had said as he hadn’t been paying attention, but once recognition set in, his serious and straight face obliterated and in replacement he let a side grin cross his maw as he struggled with keeping in his throaty laughter with little success as a chuckle slipped from his lips. ”And you are one funny pup.” Akaash noted, amusement clear in his voice as his smile spread, cocking his head to get a better view of the pup.
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Alasukk smiled at the newcomer, feeling much more comfortable around brutes. She liked the fact that he was comfortable with pups, and didn't hesitate to question his kindness. Alasukk lifted her head away from Romeo, her headache feeling better. "Im Alasukk." She said, smiling warmly, her eyes calm and ears relaxed. "But you can call me Al or Allie." She smiled again and looked down at Luna. She was curious as to why the pup never questioned a stranger. ~I should definetaly teach her to be a bit more cautious...~ She thought to herself, and raised her head higher. ~Maybe I could teach her alot of things.. How to hunt, gaurd.. Maybe she would be a medic like myself.~ All these thoughts buzzed throughout her head, and she smiled to herself, thinking that she could have a second chance at doing the right thing for a pup.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaash Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Akaash perked his ears at the sound of a femmenish voice and his multi colored eyes were greeted with sharp green ones once he had tilted his head up as to view the speaker. Alasukk, that was her name. His lopsided grin immediately faded into that of a genuine smile and he dipped his head deeply but his silent greeting turned out to appear as more of a bow than anything else. The males jaws parted, getting ready to speak the words of a proper response/greeting. "Pleasure to meet you...Al" Ash greeted warmly, pausing for a moment to narrow his eyes on decision before speaking once again. "As you have heard, I'm Akaash, but you may call me Ash...or Cash if you want." The brute murmured after a thought. He usually only let close friends call him Cash...but he had departed from his chaotic friends and he needed to make new ones, besides, Al seemed nice enough to socialize with. Well, if he wanted to get technical, none of these wolves have attacked him yet, so they all must have a decent kindness to them. Cash mentally shrugged and his eyes trailed to the other two wolves, ensuring to keep his body casual as to obliterate any suspicions of him being a threat, though as he was glancing at the small pack, he noticed none of them had similarities with the pup. His eyes flashed to the youngster once again and his eyes narrowed. The closest wolf that looked even relatively, if at all related to her, was the male. And that was only because of the brown fur, but even then their hue of brown was foreign... The male shrugged to himself. Sometimes wolves gave birth to totally distinct and unique children.
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Romeo was watching Star when he began to hear the commotion going on in the woods. He turned his purple gaze on the area in which the sound radiated, tensed and ready for a fight. Predator activity had been on the rise lately and fighting a bear wasn't all in was cracked up to be, but he would fight to the death to protect his new 'family'. The dominate growled slightly, but the growl stopped when a brute emerged from the woods and stated his reasoning for being in Romeo's domain.

Roe flicked his tail and watched as the male spoke with Allie and Luna, attempting to decipher his true intentions. Feeling okay with the brute's presence the dominate nodded, "Welcome to the Forest Clan Akaash. I am Romeo dominate of this clan." Roe's ear flicked back, searching for any other presences in the area, but found none, "What rank would you join?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Starlight quickly sniffed Romeo. "Hmm....You seem alright..."she said. The fae then saw a brute pad over. She looked to Allie. "Alasukk, do you want me to do a quick check up on you?"she asked. "By the way, I'll be doing this at least once a week, will that be fine with all of you?"she asked. "You too, Akaash."she said. "By the way, my name is Starlight."said the femme.

Last edited by Starlight on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Alasukk smiled warmly to Cash. "Cash.." she repeated, her ears slightly perking. Her cheeks tinted pink. "I like that name." She looked over to Star and a sick feeling churned her stomach. "Um.. I guess that's alright." Alasukk didn't necessarily have a personal space issue, but she definitely didn't like wolves she just met all up in her bubble. She turned back to Cash and smiled again, then looked at Romeo. She felt these wolves were trustworthy. She was still curious about Star, but not as cautious and defensive.
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Starlight quickly sniffed Alasukk. "Tell me, are you having dizziness? Headaches? Stomach aches? Or anything else?"she asked. "I can easily find remedies for you in this forest."she said.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Alasukk perked her ears, confused. "No. I feel just fine. I dont think Im sick.?" she said. She hadn't been feeling any sickness lately, besides from her sore wrist. True, she had spontaneous headaches when she put pressure on her wrist, but other than that she felt fine. Alasukk relaxed her ears a bit and blinked slowly.

(spff -.-)
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:55 pm

"Tell me whenever you feel that way, OK?"she said. She then sat by Romeo again. "Hey, Romeo?"she called. "What do you think Luna will be like when she grows up?"she asked softly. Starlight looked to Romeo, eyes soft yet looks cold.
Starlight
Starlight
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasukk Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Alasukk perked her ears at the strange question that Star asked Romeo. This was a peculiar demand, but she decided not to question it. Her gaze returned to Cash, and a smile brightened on her face again.

(Ok. Im tired. lol Niiight)
Alasukk
Alasukk
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf
Currently on EFA:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaash Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 pm

His pale cream ears flicked in recognition as a new voice reached his ears and Akaash glanced up to find the male addressing him with authority audible in his voice. Oh...so this must be the Dominant... Cash murmured to himself before dipping his head respectfully in gracious thanks and smiling, almost pleased that he had been excepted into this pack but as quickly as his grin appeared, it was gone as thoughts consumed the male. Ranks? He got to chose his own ran? Well, then... "Is guard, available?" Akaash asked without much more thought. Yet another voice broke his thoughts and his eyes were cast sideways to land on the other fae with raven fur. What? What had she said? I know she said my name, and something about the light of stars? Oh...duh...Starlight, thats her name. The male held back a laugh at his own moments of stupidity "Pleasure, Starlight." Cash responded and nodded his head in agreement to what she had said about him, even though he didn’t recognize what exactly he was agreeing to, but as he watched Starlight tend to Al, he realized she was talking about checkups. So...she must be a medic of some sort, then. Duh. The male thought sarcastically and mentally rolled his eyes at himself. I must be drowsy or something, I’m not thinkin straight.He mused to himself but shook out of it, watching Star finished up on Al, returning her smile once she was finished. Akaash refused the urge to yawn and sat down in an almost lazy manner, shifting his weight to the left as to avoid his right flank from brushing the ground as he awaited his new dominant’s response.

((You can kinda tell I'm feeling...derpish at the moment. Can't you? -.-))
Akaash
Akaash
Forest Clan
Forest Clan

Your Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down